Site users are encouraged to post comments on HIMSS FutureCare content including stories and blogs.
Comments should be editorial in nature, and should not be promoting or otherwise linking to third party products or websites. The use of all-caps, text markup or other methods of "shouting" are discouraged in the interest of maintaining a high-level, respectful forum for discussion.
Comments may not:
- Insult, antagonize or otherwise offend other site users or editors
- Contain obscene, racist, sexist, defamatory, hateful, distasteful or otherwise inappropriate language
- Contain libelous statements
- Contain promotional materials, advertisements or press announcements
- Contain any other material that inhibits the ability of other users to enjoy our site.
Provided that all efforts are made by site users to self-edit and employ respectful language that does not antagonize other site users, comments may:
- Actively engage other readers and our editors in thoughtful discussion
- Give constructive feedback on article accuracy or informed commentary on article content
- Ask questions of other readers and editors.
Site administrators reserve the right to delete comments and permanently block users who fail to adhere to the commenting policy, even upon a first offense.
We will occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and white papers. We allow you to opt-out of these types of communications.
Webinars and White Papers
By registering for this site, you agree to your contact information being supplied to the sponsor of that content asset. Only the information that you have supplied will be sent to the sponsor. Once you provide your contact information through our form, your information will be supplied to that sponsor even if you have previously opted out of receiving information from MedTech sponsors.